I know I say this every time, but if you haven’t been to Zambia, it would be great for you yo take a trip to “the real Africa”!
It’s very busy yet relaxing and enjoyable at the same time. I have met so many wonderful people, seen so many different talents and I’m glad to be a part of this fabulous grassroots movement!
Some things to be done done:
- Training of new volunteers at UNZA flats, Lusaka, Zambia.
- Ngombe compound training, Lusaka, Zambia
- Mkushi farm blocks, Central Province, Zambia
- Kabwe Diaconia lodge, Kabwe, Zambia
- Chimwemwe compound, Kitwe, Zambia
- Kabwe, water lead poisoning assessment
- Kabwe Clay filter making
- Mulungushi Textiles
- Chisamba water assessment